Sunday, January 3, 2010

My First Attempt

My daughter, Mel and my dear friend, Stephanie, have inspired me to begin to write. This is a new adventure for me and a new goal for the new year...to share my thoughts, write my dreams and show you what God is doing in my life.

I look back over the last year and see God's hand in each time we jumped with joy, every time we shed a tear of sadness, every time we cried out for help and every time we rejoiced with thanksgiving. He was there...holding our hearts, capturing our tears and wrapping His arms around us to hold us tight. It was a year full of many good things, as well as many sad things. But now, sitting here in this new year, I can look back and honestly say that I SEE GOD IN ALL OF IT! How can I be anything but thankful that He loves unconditionally, that He forgives, that He gives second chances?!

I love Him with all of my heart and I hope that He will use me...use the brokeness, the joy, the sorrow, the hurt, the pain, the laughter, the love, the past, the present and the future..Use ALL OF IT for His glory that others will see Jesus in me. Not see me, but see HIM IN me.

He is the reason I am here today and the reason that I have the most wonderfully incredible life...


No comments:

Post a Comment